As a team, we constantly develop and execute our plan for widespread adoption of our H5P Technology. The core in both our development plan and marketing plan is to make sure that our products give a powerful impression of quality. The web developer is very central in this and will work closely with the rest of our team.
Joubel is agile and constantly improve our tools and processes to make the development experience pleasant and efficient. Currently we work in focused one-week sprints with peer-reviews for every issue. We do reach almost every sprint goal. GitHub, Jira and WebPack are central tools. React is currently the most important framework we use, and Laravel for PHP development.
Our main product H5P.com is hosted on AWS. It scales automatically, has automatic failovers for most components and Joubel does rolling updates with no downtime.
The focus will be building new H5P content types
, improving the existing ones and continuously improving H5P.com, our SaaS version of H5P. The challenges we offer are varied, and all development work includes:
- Specification, software design, software architecture
- Peer reviewing
- Excellent programming skills.
- Experience developing robust and efficient code for scalable dynamic web solutions.
- Computer science or related degree.
- You must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Experience with PHP and Laravel is a plus. We use a mix of PHP and node.js on the server side.
- Experience with AWS architectures is a plus.
All internal communication is in English and 99 % of Joubel's customers speaks English. You must write and speak English almost fluently. (Norwegian is not a requirement).
- Work in a small group with smart and passionate people.
- A rich variation of challenges and the results of your efforts will be used by millions of people around the world.
- Loose vacation policy
- Flextime with core time from 9:00 - 15:00
- Work from the coolest office in Tromsø, Flow Coworkingspace. Awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and great coffee.
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing company early and have a great influence on the future of Joubel and H5P.
- Potentially be part of changing the future for Internet content.
- Highly efficient work environment, goal oriented and high-spirited
- Stock options for candidates with an outstanding track record
The position requires a clean criminal record, relevant candidates must submit documentation of this.
More information about H5P may be found on H5P.org
ManPower is assisting Joubel in finding the correct candidates for this position. Don’t hesitate to contact head-hunter Hanne Kristiansen, Manpower on +47 917 09 558 or e-mail: Hikris@manpower.no if you have any questions.